August Spotlight Ingredient "Vitamin A"
Vitamin A was initially used to treat acne, blackheads and dead skin cell buildup. Discovered to have amazing, effective anti-aging properties, it is a preferred ingredient amongst skin care specialists to treat the following:
- Reduction in fine lines
- Smoother skin texture through exfoliation process
- Helping to normalize pigmentation
- Refinement and clarity in the skin
- Collagen production and firmness in the skin
- Controlling acne and blackheads
Vitamin A is photosensitive, therefore most suitable for night wear.
Cara Skin Care’s special products containing Vitamin A are:
- Vita A Retinol Serum
- Glyco-15 Corrective Serum
- PureEssence Sensitive Toner Mist
Vitamin A is not recommended for rosacea prone skin.