6 Disinfex™ is a popular hard surface Intermediate Level Disinfectant used in the beauty, dental, medical, first responder, and food service markets; delivering effective protection against harmful bacteria, fungi, and viruses including Tuberculosis, Polio, and HIV.
6 Disinfex™ is used on non-critical instruments and equipment in the Beauty, Dental, Medical, and First Responder industries. It can be used on hard, inanimate non-porous surfaces such as countertops, cutting boards, sinks, tubs, walls, floors, windows, mirrors, scissors, nail clippers, and other equipment. It also works well to deodorize sports equipment refrigerators, phones, keyboards, doorknobs, kennels as well as for travel, and much more. T3
6 Disinfex™ can also be used in restaurants and other facilities where food is prepared, stored and manufactured. If the surface comes in contact with food, rinse with potable water
- HEALTH CANADA APPROVED DIN 02231344
- This product (T36 Disinfex Disinfectant) is a broad-spectrum virucidal hard surface disinfectant that is expected to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- Effective ready-to-use intermediate-level disinfectant for hard surfaces and non-critical instruments.
- Heat-Induction Foil Seal.
- Only virgin packaging materials are used.
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal - Effective Against HIV and Polio.
- Neutral pH.
- Suitable for use where food is prepared, stored, and manufactured.
- T36 Disinfex™ is non-corrosive to stainless steel/metal instruments and surfaces
- T36 Disinfex™ has been subjected to extensive toxicity studies.
- Filtered at 0.22 microns - a sterile solution for use in Clean Rooms and Labs.
- MADE IN CANADA.