6 Disinfex™ is a popular hard surface Intermediate Level Disinfectant used in the beauty, dental , medical, first responder and food service markets ; delivering effective protection against harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses including Tuberculosis, Polio and HIV.
6 Disinfex™ is used on non-critical instruments and equipment in the Beauty, Dental, Medical and First Responder industries. It can be used on hard, inanimate non-porous surfaces such as counter tops, cutting boards, sinks, tubs, walls, floors, windows, mirrors, scissors, nail clippers and other equipment. It also works well to deodorize sports equipment refrigerators, phones, keyboards, door knobs, kennels as well as for travel and much more. T3
6 Disinfex™ can also be used in restaurants and other facilities where food is prepared, stored and manufactured. If the surface comes in contact with food, rinse with potable water
- HEALTH CANADA APPROVED DIN 02231344
- This product (T36 Disinfex Disinfectant) is a broad-spectrum virucidal hard surface disinfectant that is expected to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- Effective ready-to-use intermediate level disinfectant for hard surfaces and non-critical instruments.
- Heat-Induction Foil Seal.
- Only virgin packaging materials used.
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal - Effective Against HIV and Polio.
- Neutral pH.
- Suitable for use where food is prepared, stored and manufactured.
- T36 Disinfex™ is non-corrosive to stainless steel/metal instruments and surfaces
- T36 Disinfex™ has been subjected to extensive toxicity studies.
- Filtered at 0.22 microns - a sterile solution for use in Clean Rooms and Labs.
- MADE IN CANADA.
Please note that due to high demand we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities, and to amend or cancel orders according to availability. Our aim is to meet the needs of as many of our clients as possible. We are receiving new stock on a regular basis. Please use the “Notify me when available” link below for be instantly notified when this product is back in stock.